Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Work Laid Out


























The works laid out and mixed together of gravity, cardboard, scratching, wood, transparent, sewing, sandpaper, tape, erase, fabric, water.


Quite a few of the works I did within the quick challenges were different from each other but at some point followed the same hand made DIY theme. Some of the main media that I used was paper, acrylic paint, fabric and thread. I think my most successful of the works is my fabric portraits. My favorite of the challenges is the transparency women. One of my first pieces from the challenge gravity was an image of my dog jumping, although i think the image was successful I did not continue to use photography as a way of completing these challenges, I did not like the way of documenting with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment